Project Assistance Grants
Through the CTRPCV Community Service Fund, CTRPCV provides financial assistance to education, health, small businesses and community development projects that are supported by its members at home and abroad. Past grants include:
- Bicycles for caregivers at Malawi Children’s Village;
- Scholarships to an AIDS orphanage in Kenya;
- Landscaping at Life Haven in CT;
- Books for a school library in Romania; and
- Various micro-enterprise projects, including a corn grinding mill in Guatemala and a cafe employing “street boys” in Nicaragua.
Current Peace Corps Volunteers from Connecticut may apply for grants by completing the Grant Application Form, which is available in MS Word or PDF format. Grant recipients can meet reporting requirements by completing the Project Report Form (MS Word or PDF format). For more information, contact Maureen Shanley at (203) 775-9222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In most situations CTRPCV also requires that the PCV’s project is a registered Peace Corps Partnership Program (PPP) project.