Come and share a fun filled evening with your fellow Connecticut Returned Peace Corps Volunteers! Great food, conversations, raffle, and maybe even some festive singing.
Please bring that something special for the Raffle – An item that would make a nice gift for a friend or family member. Our Peace Corps family always steps up to the plate to provide unique and interesting items for our Raffles. In the past we have raised $550 at this event for our CTRPCV Community Service Fund. This is a great way to support our mission. As you know, we no longer collect dues. Hence, this is a chance to donate to our Community Service Fund while also having the opportunity to take home an interesting item from a fellow volunteer.
Tickets will be $10 each, 3 for $25, or 7 for $50.
We can’t wait to see everyone there for the festivities!
- COVID – 19 Vaccination cards or a negative COVID – 19 test (no more than 2 days old) will be required because we will be in tight quarters in a small venue. We wish to keep everyone safe
- CTRPCV’s are invited at no cost
- CTRPCV’s should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org; Confirmations of receipt will be provided thru email
- Expect a cocktail party type environment
- A $30 donation is requested for non-RPCV’s who wish to attend to cover costs